Sunday, May 18, 2008

foograf are us

For the last few weeks, I've been considering getting a new camera to do something more along the lines of "real photography" than the basic blogshots I had been doing with my 1999 1.3 Mp Olympus D450Z.

As part of that exercise, I have been trying to do things I might do with the new camera, using the old camera, to get a better perspective on feature & function priorities - and to make sure I really would go out and take pictures, not just sit on the couch thinking about it.

All the posts in this blog so far are from that exercise. At this point, it is mostly just images, but I may wander back through and add some remarks.

The new camera, an Olympus SP-570UZ, will be here in a few days.

Then we will see what directions this blog goes.

No comments: